Devonport Wedding Photographer Devonport’s Award-Winning and Leading Wedding Photographers
As a leading Devonport Wedding Photographer, Linda Pasfield, together with her husband and business partner, Anthony Pforr, have established a reputation as one of Australia’s leading wedding photographers, specialising in most Tasmanian regions.
As a Devonport Wedding Photographer, Linda and Anthony’s vast experience and creative talent in mastering the light, coupled with breathtaking images, has enabled them to book weddings in New Zealand and Australia wide. Linda and Anthony are based in Tasmania, near Launceston in the beautiful Tamar Valley in the North, and the Huon Valley in the South near Hobart. When it comes to capturing the very best wedding images, experience really does count. It is this experience that you can count on when choosing Linda Pasfield and her team as your Hobart Wedding Photographer.
Linda and Anthony, as a leading Devonport Wedding Photography team also offer Tasmanian elopement packages from as little as $1,300 – their elopement packages include a master photographer from their team together with a professional, experienced Marriage Celebrant in a number of romantic, often secluded venues for your intimate Tasmanian elopement.
Venues include include but are not limited to
- For Garden themed elopements shoots we have our own unique Silver Birch forest with beautiful private natural Forests and rustic Gardens.
- A private, 5 acre property offering stunning private views to the Tamar River on a unique beachfront or waterfront perfect for a private elopement ceremony.
- Although, should you prefer your Elope Tasmania Elopement Packages elopement closer to Launceston we also offer a private Cottage Garden located in Longford close to the airport.
- We also offer an iconic Rustic Apple Shed converted into a studio for wet weather contingencies.
They can also assist you with recommendations for flowers, cake, makeup, hair and accommodation.
Why choose them?
- With the experience of 1,000’s of celebrations, they will bring excitement, creativity, innovation and FUN energy to your wedding day!
- Their team has a healthy sense of humour
- Their team are flexible and understanding
- They adore kids and fur babies
Back to Home Page