Ever dreamed of exchanging vows in a quiet, beautiful and romantic ceremony away from the big city? Curious about sharing your love with your other half in the gorgeous settings of the Hazards mountains or Great Oyster Bay?
Then consider treating yourself and your loved one to a Tasmanian elopement package. Enjoy a ceremony while basking in natural earthly beauty, before sipping down a glass of Tassie sparkling wine while overlooking your own coastal retreat, lodge or airBnB.
Linda Pasfield’s team of wedding photographers are known for snapping gorgeous photos of couples looking to have their special day on the mountains, beaches or wilderness of Tasmania when eloping.
Why should you elope to Tasmania?
Tasmania is Australia’s most perfect place to elope. Featuring kilometre after kilometre of natural rugged beauty, the island is known for its unique serene atmosphere and unforgettable food & wine experiences. The air is fresh, the water is pure and the soil is some of the richest in the world.
Eloping to Tassie will allow you to select your own personal location while having a quiet meaningful ceremony with the people who are most important in your life. Typically allowing up to 8 other guests, there’s simply no reason why you shouldn’t elope to the island beneath the island!
The statistics speak for themselves. Tasmania is quickly becoming the number #1 destination for both local Aussies and overseas couples to escape and elope.
Our Tassie elopement packages
We offer some of the best elopement deals in Tasmania, including an incredible private 5 area property that overlooks the Tamar River at Beauty Point.
If you’re looking for a garden-themed elopements, we also have our very own Silver Birch forest featuring incredible rustic gardens and natural private forests.
However, if you want to elope a little closer to the city of Tasmania, we also have on offer a private Cottage Carden in Longford, pretty close to the airport. The team also offers a Rustic Apple shed for elopements, which has ironically been be converted into a studio.
How much are your elopement packages?
A Tassie elopement package costs $1,395. As part of the package, you’ll get:
- Your very own experienced professional celebrant
- Professional (and incredible) wedding photography from Linda Pasfield’s specialist wedding photography team
- 300 high resolution images on a SUSB
- Sparking glass of Tasmanian wine (which you can sip wile enjoying the state’ natural beauty)
- A professional to complete all the complex legal paperwork for you to ensure your wedding is legally binding and recognised!
Best locations for your elopement to Tasmania
It’s easy to get overwhelmed at the huge amount of choice you’ll get when visiting the beautiful Tasmania. Some of Linda’s favourite places to elope in Tassie include:
- Thalia Heaven, a 130-acre peninsula on the East Coast. Bask in the environment of an ancient residence, with unmatchable water views over Great Ocean Bay.
- Cradle Mountain, one of Tasmania’s most famous places to elope. With lakes and rainforest to take your breath away, Cradle Mountain is located right among the stunning Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area.
- Eagles Nest Retreat, being a tucked away property you can find hidden along Mount Roland. If you’re looking to elope on top of a mountaintop, then look no further than here.
- Freycinet Lodge, a cozy lodge located amidst the glorious mountains of Freycinet National Park. Stay here, and don’t even travel to your wedding location. Everything you need in terms of natural beauty is just a sort walk out of your front door.
- The Keep, a venue boasting a 650-metre rocky pinnacle and 360-degree view of the whole northern and eastern coastlines of the state, This whole venue was built around rejuvenating – something you should certainly do with you new spouse after the big day.
- Greens Beach, featuring an unmatched view of the Tamar River. The beach sits just northwest of the Tassie city of Launceston, with quite the incredible view of Narawntapu National Park.
Why choose Linda Pasfield’s team as your Tassie wedding photographer?
Linda Pasfield knows what it takes to run a smooth wedding and have photos at the end of it look live you’ve lived a moment in time that changes your life for the good thing forever
Our photographers boast 30 years’ experience, having also won various awards including Brides Choice Tasmania in 2019 and 2022. They were also voted by couples as the Tasmania’s No. 1 Wedding Photographers for four years in a row: 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
So get in touch with Linda on this website, and we’re looking forward to working out a deal for you.
If you need assistance on the other aspects of your wedding, call Linda Pasfield today. They can help you with recommendations for accommodation, hair, makeup, cake, flowers and so on.
If you’re looking for a wedding photographer for your Mount Tamborine wedding, don’t hesitate to reach out to Linda Pasfield and her partner Anthony Pforr today.
or, should you prefer, use the contact form below